Oh No, I've Broken My Diet Yet Again

Gosh we are well into February already and it looks like this year is going to race along just as quickly as the last. By about now most people's New Year Resolutions are starting to wane. We are very enthusiastic on New Years Eve, (normally with a bit of help from some form of alcoholic beverage) and are determined that this year we will lose weight and be healthy. Unfortunately though, as the festivities wear off and we get back into the daily grind, often our good intentions just don't seem so important any more.
Our health should not be an uphill struggle that we lurch into from one year to the next. It's really important to have a good balance in all areas of our life but if our health is not good then everything else tends to suffer. That's why I am so grateful that I was introduced to "Natural Eating" 16 years ago. Now I consciously eat all the time instead of eating out of habit, or being "good" one day and "bad" the next. My eating is in balance. I eat good nutritional food most of the time, because it makes me feel good but also indulge in the odd treat because I need that too. By not depriving myself of any food I am ensuring that I don't overindulge on anything. I listen to my body, when I'm hungry I eat, when I've had enough I stop.
The most important thing that "Natural Eating" has given me is peace of mind around food. If I'm hungry I eat and when I'm not I don't even think about it. The only time it comes up is when my body tells me that it's hungry again. Then I can make a good choice about what is right for me at the time. I can eat what I really need and stop when I am satisfied. After 20 years of food and weight-related issues, the peace of mind is huge. Knowing that I never have to worry about it again when it used to be such a negative issue in my life is very freeing.
When I think of all the years I wasted making New years resolutions, trying every diet known to man, surviving on willpower and ultimately putting the weight back on again, I am truly grateful for Natural Eating and that I am able to share it with others.
So if you find your New Years Resolution has yet again come to a rapid halt, I encourage you to embrace "Natural Eating". Then finally you will be able to be in control of food yourself, instead of food controlling you, year after year.
Prior to discovering Natural Eating, I'd had food and weight related issues for over 20 years. Since discovering Natural Eating in the late 1990's and combining it with Personal Development, I have now maintained a healthy and natural weight for over 16 years. I now run my own business, Nourish'N Nurture, teaching people how to lose weight naturally without dieting. In addition I have written an e-book entitled "Empower yourself by eating what you want - how to lose weight naturally without dieting." For a FREE copy please click the following link http://www.weightlossandpersonalgrowth.com/Home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget